My second brand new Qashqai

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
ShropshireLad

Post by ShropshireLad »

Hi everyone
I currently have a 2014 1.5dci Acenta Premium with panoramic roof which I love and have had absolutely no issues with at all. I was fully expecting to keep this for at least another year until my dealer contacted me a couple of weeks ago about some special offers so I decided to go in. Walked out of the dealers on 10th August having placed an order for a new 1.5dci Tekna model which I was told had to be registered by the end of September as part of the deal.
My current car was roughly 10 weeks from placing the order to delivery and so I was surprised when I got a call this evening to say that the new car was due for delivery imminently and could I go in to pick it up on 2nd September. It's going to be a long week !
Soon to be owner of Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dci Tekna

Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Many congrats. Hope you get a good deal and the 2nd one performs as well as the first.
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Roadie

Post by Roadie »

Getting my second QQ 1.5dci Tekna on the 1st Sept. My first was only 10 months old when it got written off :(