Considering Qashqai

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
simmo400

Post by simmo400 »

ive joined the condenser club. didn't know it was such a big problem. I don't often use my a/c is that why there is a problem I wonder. My seat leon never suffered with any condenser problem.
Simmo

Yajas

Post by Yajas »

Hi Simmo,
couple of my friends own QQ. and have good things to say about it. going for a test drive tomorrow. still havent decided about the engine tho. petrol/ diesel.
Happy shopping
Yajas
richard_crl032

Post by richard_crl032 »

Yajas wrote:thanks a lot gvmdaddy and bullyboy. im struggling to decide between 1.2 l petrol and1.5 l diesel. i do a 2 mile commute and occational (4monthly) long drive. any suggessions which would be ideal for me.
Hi Yajas,

Think 1.2L is a bit wanting on power and as we only have all petrol 1.2L and 2.0L here in Singapore, 1.6l dig-t with 240 Nm torque is the dream car to have.

Also think diesel is not worth the maintenance for your kind of limited driving against fuel price.

Cheers.

Richard
Francis69

Post by Francis69 »

DaveBerlin wrote:Yajas, firstly welcome to the Forum. Can I suggest that you have a browse through the Forum Posts / Topics as there is a vast amount of data already available from early 2014 and unfortunately it takes Paris shuttle some time to read it all, but it is well worth it ;)
Just go to "Search" and enter whatever - Dave :)
Hey, thank you for this information ;)