1st ever Nissan

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Scoobysyme

Post by Scoobysyme »

Hi folks just bought a qq 1.5ntec+ 2012 model in white have to say compared with my Laguna 2.0gt it's pretty slow but hopefully it will be more reliable. So far I've fitted wind deflectors and had it mapped. I have to say what a difference the map made now feel more confident when overtaking and doesn't feel as jumpy from a cold start. Happy to hear from folks what else can be done to make this car more my own.

craigstekna

Post by craigstekna »

hi,

Im interested in the mapping, is it expensive? Did you go for rolling road time or an off the shelf map? What gains have you seen from mapping the QQ, any better on mpg?

Thanks
J11 - QQ 1.6 130 Dci Automagic Tekna, Pearl white, Sept 2014 :D FULL LED upgrade to all interior/exterior lights, china crossover pack, mud-flaps, sill guards and hood deflector
Scoobysyme

Post by Scoobysyme »

It cost me £240 but all garages are different some quotes went up to £300. The gains quoted from company were
Evolution stage 1 remap with full before and after diagnostic, live boost pressure checks would come in at a total of £240.00. Should take around 3-4 hours, should see 34-38 chp and 65-70 nm extra torque. Other garages claimed between 25&30hp my own view is it more likely to be the 25-30 rather than 34-38. I won't know till I get it rolling roaded but not sure I will even bother as I'm happy with how it's running. Only got it done last week so haven't noticed mpg gains as yet but was told 3-5mpg