Vauxhall defector

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
grahamfromoldham

Post by grahamfromoldham »

Hi guys,

Just posting this to say hi. I'm Graham, now living in Winsford, Cheshire but originally from Oldham. Pretty much always had Vauxhalls all my driving life (42 now) and so the temptation of a new Qashqai has won me over. I pick my brand new one up this Wednesday and gone for the 1.5d Tekna in black. Test drove one last week and loved it so my love affair with the Astra is coming to an end. Looking at fitting my tracker system into this new car so when I get round to it, I'll try to post a 'how to' guide on this website if its allowed so it might help others. Just need to find my way around the car and the electrical system first.

Last edited by grahamfromoldham on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Hi Graham, and welcome! :)
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Ben6279

Post by Ben6279 »

Hi Graham,

I too have left a life long of driving Vauxhalls. Started off as a boy racer in the Mk2 Astra GTE 16v :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: then finished with a family in a 1.9tdi Zafira B SRi which don't get me wrong still had some go but man the problems that car gave me was the last straw. Unless I could get another Mk2 Astra GTE 16v which ain't gonna happen it was time to move on.
I went for the petrol QQ Tekna as our driving requirements would only lead to further dpf problems which believe me when I say I now understand how a dpf operates, I learnt the expensive way.
2015 (65) 1.2l Dig T Ink Blue Tekna. Extra's yet to come, give me a chance.
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Hi and welcome hope the pick up goes well. Look forward to your pictures
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof