New Member from Australia.

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Hackney

Post by Hackney »

Hi all,my name is Ron,(from Australia,originally from Basingstoke!)just joined up,having just purchased a Qashqai,looking forward to participating in the forums.Cheers:):):)
Living the dream!

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Ron, welcome to the Forum where there are also already several members from Aussieland. If you have time and have a special subject try using the "Search" area, where there is a vast amount of facts from the last two years. I originally came from Reading, Berkshire. Enjoy your time with the (2,0L) QQ and get involved when you can - Dave :lol:
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Hackney

Post by Hackney »

Thankyou!Cheers:):) Ron.
Living the dream!
richard_crl032

Post by richard_crl032 »

Hi Ron,

Welcome !!

For your help ....is the 1.6L dig-t petrol in manual or automatic available in Australia and what is the price range ?

My son is in Perth for his 7 yrs medical school and thought it will be cool for him to drive this instead of the 1.2L turbo that we have in Singapore.

Tks in advance.

Cheers !!

Richard
Hackney

Post by Hackney »

Hi Richard they range from the "ST" Model,2litre petrol only. Manual or CVT."TI" petrol only,manual or CVT."TS" 1.6 diesel only,CVT only."TL"1.6 Diesel only,CVT only.Prices range from $24990 to the high $30,000 mark(drive away) you can check out Nissan Australia website at www.nissan.com.au, or go to "carsales" website(Australia for correct pricing.)Hope this helps.Ron :):)
Living the dream!
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Hackney, so you've found the right forum now, where you can upload photos etc :)
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Hackney

Post by Hackney »

Gel wrote:Hackney, so you've found the right forum now, where you can upload photos etc :)
Yes,did you notice my pic on the forums? For some reason I had no prob's "uploading" pics here.Am also on another "competitor" of yours,had a hellish time trying to "upload" gave up! Weird.Maybe it was the way I was doing it!Cheers:):):)
Living the dream!
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

You can't upload images/ documents to that forum, unlike this one, which of course is also free :)
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Welcome Ron! You'll find it's not as bad here as the rude moderator said in the other place! ;)
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
richard_crl032

Post by richard_crl032 »

Hackney wrote:Hi Richard they range from the "ST" Model,2litre petrol only. Manual or CVT."TI" petrol only,manual or CVT."TS" 1.6 diesel only,CVT only."TL"1.6 Diesel only,CVT only.Prices range from $24990 to the high $30,000 mark(drive away) you can check out Nissan Australia website at http://www.nissan.com.au, or go to "carsales" website(Australia for correct pricing.)Hope this helps.Ron :):)
Hi Hackney,

Sorry to have missed your good advice until now.

Will check out the provided links accordingly.

Cheers !

Richard