Hi from Norfolk

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Lordspudz

Post by Lordspudz »

Purchased a Qashqai Dci N-Tec Plus late 2015 model (65 plate) last Wednesday and am very impressed and pleased. Had a Vauxhall Insignia before and was wondering if I was doing the right thing trading it in for the Qashqai; soon as I'd got in the drivers seat and gone a couple of miles I knew I had.
Lovely to drive, smooth, quiet.....looking forward to getting more used to it over the next few days :-)
Qashqai 1.5 Dci N-Tech Plus......and lovin' it :D

Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Glad your enjoying it. What color did you get ? Keep us posted of your thoughts
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
Lordspudz

Post by Lordspudz »

Thanks Bullyboy. It's white and got 6640 miles on the clock. Looked at others of same age and price range but they all had 2, 3 or 4 times the mileage.
Qashqai 1.5 Dci N-Tech Plus......and lovin' it :D
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Lordspudz, welcome to the Forum. We also have a White 1,2L QQ but Pearlescent and are still happy with it despite a few niggles. In case you get the Bug to start adding accessories as you will see there are some nice QQ's here please try to use the "Search" facility as there is a vast amount of detailed information there. If you still have questions then add a post and I am sure you will get an answer - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken