Hello from Panama

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

It always amuses me that we call it a "Nissan", but the Americans call it a "Knee-saahn" :D

Looks like they have much better options than we do. Maybe their Connect system even works!
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic

argwallace

Post by argwallace »

TomInPanama wrote:[youtube]https://youtu.be/dBQdINQn4XE [/youtube]

edit

I cannot get the youtube code to work, so you have to click the link
I just bought a new Qashqai a week ago here in Europe and the vehicle has none of those features. Even the touchscreen radio seems to be an upgrade. Enjoy!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I think if you had this 4G LTE System then you would be one lucky person as guaranteed none of us Europeans has this system in our QQ's or that it is even offered as an option yet !. I believe you will find this is one of the luxuries of living in the US or Americas - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

TomInPanama wrote:[youtube]https://youtu.be/dBQdINQn4XE [/youtube]

edit

I cannot get the youtube code to work, so you have to click the link
Looks good - what's not to like about getting that - apart I suppose the initial and ongoing cost.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)