Newbie!

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Mine hasn't been out in snow yet. That collision warning glitch is worth being prepared for, thanks Daddy!
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic

hazzysa

Post by hazzysa »

you can disable the forward collision on the car inb adverse weather. IMO if it is the NEVOS scheme you got it under, you should of went for the 1.5 dci accenta with tech pack. I have a tekna and an accenta on the scheme and there is very little difference between the 2. Tech wise the lower spec car has pretty much the same stuff. AVM cams, collision sensors, sat nav. Only pluses of having the tekna is the leather seats, heated windscreen and heated seats for the winter. Other than that you are wasting money going for the top spec just becuase you can
Regieracing!

Post by Regieracing! »

Kinda limited in choice of what we can order and get in a reasonable (less than 4months) timeframe... otherwise yeah, I probably would have gone for the lower spec car!

Plus it's always nice to have every gadget, and the missus likes the heated seats we've had in previous cars!
hazzysa

Post by hazzysa »

I wont be going for another tekna next year when mine is up for renewal. #i'll be going for the lower spec car. Might even push for an x-trail if i can afford it. could do with the extra space
Regieracing!

Post by Regieracing! »

The X-Trail seems a bit pricey on our scheme, a lot more money for not a lot more car! Surprised there isn't any pulsars...
hazzysa

Post by hazzysa »

Pulsar is on the NEVLS.

Only reason I would get the xtrail is for the extra seats. No other reason. But it would be cheaper to get 2 tekna Juke and drive 2 of them to wherever and still have change haha
Regieracing!

Post by Regieracing! »

Picked the car up this morning, early impressions from my very brief drive back to work are favorable! Just gotta get out there at lunch and start pressing buttons...