Greetings Everyone

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
houndy191

Post by houndy191 »

Hi one and all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Gravesend, Kent. Company have finally told me I can order a new company car. Have decided on The 1.6DCI Techna Xtronic in magnetic red. Don't have a clue when it will be delivered at the moment. Have been with the company for about 2 years, since I started I have had a 11 plate VW Passat, and currently driving a BMW 320D. Thought I would go for an SUV/crossover style for a change. Had a choice of a BMW X1, a Kadjar or the QQ. Liked the look of the QQ, and had a sit in the drivers seat and found it the most comfortable of the three. Being 6-6 tall and doing a lot of mileage, this was quite important for me.
Have been following the forum for a while, and have found it very interesting. Will keep you updated when I have any news on the delivery.

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Welcome aboard; if you know the supplying dealer you should chase them for delivery updates.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Hi and welcome. Keep us posted on the delivery date
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
houndy191

Post by houndy191 »

Hi there everyone,
Have an update. Expecting delivery Mid July, so, hopefully less than two weeks.
angelaerin

Post by angelaerin »

Thank you for your greetings.....am happy to be part this forum.