New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
nigegray

Post by nigegray »

Hi everyone !
New to your site and to nissan
just aquired a 2010 1.5 diesel pure drive black nightshade in colour
ive just noticed in doesnt have QASHQAI written on the back of the boot
does anyone know if this is standard on certain models?
every qashqai i see seems to have it on left side of boot
anybody know anything regarding this?
thanks nige.

MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Sounds like it has had repair damage. I had some small damage on mine due to a wheely bin blowing in the wind. The dent man used a hot gun to remove the name and I had to buy a replacement and fit it myself. If you do then ask another QQ owner if you can measure where it goes so that you get it lined up correctly.
1.5 Dci Acenta Premium, Magnetic Red, Towbar and 7 Pin Electrics, Spare Wheel, ALA Gap Insurance, Poor out of date expensive £109 Maps from Nissan
nigegray

Post by nigegray »

thanks for your reply mr red
i was wondering this myself about being removed for repair
nige.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

nigegray, I believe you are talking about this part. You can obviously by New from Nissan / eBay for example or use a second hand (check for damage, scratches etc) spare parts dealer such as http://www.parts.loc8apart.co.uk
I would recommend taking a pic of an existing model, then measure the position and stick one on, they are usually held on by the 3M double sided tape - Dave ;)

image.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
nigegray

Post by nigegray »

Thanks for your reply dave
much appreciated
nige.