New to Nissan and Qashqai

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 3720

Post by Deleted User 3720 »

Hello everyone. Picked up my new QQ n-connecta 1.5 few days ago. First impressions mixed, glad I found this place ....seems to have a few answers to my questions ....expect to be asking many in the next few weeks :roll:

escargot

Post by escargot »

Hi Jeffers, welcome to the forum. I'm a new owner just like you and the learning curve has been fairly steep in some areas.

Any specific questions you have? The users here have a wealth of knowledge (when they aren't just telling people to use the search facility).
2016 1.6 DCI Tekna in Magnetic Red with pano roof.
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Using SEARCH prevents lots of new (dupe) threads being raised unnecessarily!
Last edited by Gel on Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
ChrisDK

Post by ChrisDK »

Welcome jeffers

Using 'search' does indeed prevent unnecessary threads, but also on the other hand can make the forums seem a little dead as, instead of posting, people use their time searching ;)

2016 1.2 DIG-T Tekna Magnetic Red
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear 'mixed'. Any major problems ?
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Im another strong advocate of the 'search' facility. There is now over two years of info on here. It would be quite unusual if you couldn't find a solution to your query on there, however new problems will arise as some of the cars age, then feel free to ask away!
Madasabear

Post by Madasabear »

New owner myself , all good so far besides the old map issue but taking that up with the dealer after a bit of research through the forum.
QQ N-Connecta ( Comfort Pack ) 1.5 dci ink blue ( April '16 Registered )
paulyoung666

Post by paulyoung666 »

Madasabear wrote:New owner myself , all good so far besides the old map issue but taking that up with the dealer after a bit of research through the forum.
What's the version of map that you have ? , I have just picked up a Tekna and that as far as I can tell has the latest map SD card ....
Madasabear

Post by Madasabear »

Haven't got the full release name on me but had 2013 in the middle of it. Other posts on this forum suggest a newer version.
QQ N-Connecta ( Comfort Pack ) 1.5 dci ink blue ( April '16 Registered )