New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rashguy

Post by Rashguy »

Hello from Norfolk,

After owning several BMW 3 series over the past 15 years, it was time for a change. I wanted front wheel drive, raised driving position and a hatchback. Decided to stick with diesel, as I like the low and midrange pull and £30 road tax is a big saving over the £275 I'd paid on a petrol Rav4 used by the wife.

Bought a new Kuga 18 months ago but I grew to loath it. Poor build quality, privacy glass so dark you could hardly see out of it and heavy fuel consumption at cruising speed.

Anyway, a 62 plate N-Tec 1.6dci now sits on the drive and first impressions are very favourable. I look forward to contributing to the forum in the future.

Thought for the day.
In 1961, the maximum wage for an England footballer was £3 a day. For that money, one could buy 12 packets of fags, 12 gallons of petrol or admission to 12 First Division games.

Today an England player can earn £25000 a day, That's equivalent to 3500 packets of fags, 3500 gallons of petrol or just 250 Premiership matches. What has gone wrong with football?

RK

Karl

Post by Karl »

Hi every one just got my new 360 . I want some side steps for it now as I have a bit of chrome bling on it . Sorry I pad wouldn't let me copy and paste pic