Facelifted 2018 Nissan Qashqai Coming To Geneva

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Rob
Site Admin
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by Rob »

The huge-selling Nissan Qashqai SUV will be refreshed later this year, with more technology and an updated look. It is expected to debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March, before going on sale in the summer.

nissan-qashqai-facelift-002.jpg

Visually, the changes will be subtle, with the biggest advances taking place under the skin. The Qashqai will build on the current car's tech-filled interior, with a greater focus on the car's advanced assistance systems.

It’s thought that the car’s new look will take after the Qashqai Premium Concept from last year's Geneva show. While the changes are still hidden underneath substantial masking front and rear, the makeover will consist only of slight modifications to the bumpers, lights and grille.

nissan-qashqai-facelift-006.jpg

As part of the facelift, Nissan bosses confirmed to Auto Express that semi-autonomous technology will form a part of the facelift package.

nissan-qashqai-facelift-009.jpg

Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

argh... this gives me a problem...

I am unsure what to do with the 1.2 model I have given its now having an engine replacement. I was tempted to ask the sales guys tomorrow when I go to pick it up to ask how much they would give, and how much a 1.6 DIG-T would cost...... however..... do I sit on my hands and await this new version.... no doubt the value of our J11's will fall a little....
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Steve, also been thinking about a 1,6L as our 1,2L will be 3 years old in August. I would think that if the Nissan Sales Guys have got wind of the Launch Date of the new QQ then the Prices of the existing QQ will start to fall even before the Launch Date Announcement and the offers on the existing models will start appearing just to get them off the Forecourt.
Remember also that the new QQ is suppose to have more Bells & Whistles, different outer design, 20" Wheels, Pro-Pilot and hopefully some of the additions added to the US Rogue Sport (QQ Copy from Japan). So is it not worth the wait for the new model ? especially if you like your present QQ - Dave :)

Just an Example from Autohaus24.de here in Germany they are offering OnLine at present :
QQ Tekna 1.6 DIG-T Tekna / 120kW (163 PS) • 6 Speed • Manual Gearbox • 5-Door Normal Price 31.050 € now from 23.350 € which is already one hell of a saving.
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

We should start seeing them on the road in June or July as I had the same think with my juke. Facelift hit the press about now and the new ones hit the road in the summer. Hopefully the outside change is marginal as it shouldn't date our model too much. Interested to see the final spec and prices.

Still waiting for a insomnia version !
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
lythamlife

Post by lythamlife »

Rob,
Sorry if I'm missing something but are you saying the facelifted 2018 Qashqai will be available this year (2017)? If so, why is it not called the facelifted 2017 Qashqai? I'm asking because my Tekna is almost 3 years old and I would like to renew but timing is of the essence if an upgraded version is due out.
Thanks
1.2 DIG-T Tekna in Pearl Black - Current expected delivery date is 13 May 2014 - actually delivered in April.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

lythamlife, I was at our Dealer last week and spoke to our Sales Guy who I actually keep up to date on new Nissan Cars. I asked again this question and he confirmed that as has been mentioned on the Forum the "Face Lift" will be launched in 2017 and the "New" Designed QQ will be launched in 2018 with the Full "Pro-Pilot" System. I Hope this helps as I am in the same situation and will probably hold off - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
lythamlife

Post by lythamlife »

Thanks for the clarification. I think I might hang on until 2018 too.
1.2 DIG-T Tekna in Pearl Black - Current expected delivery date is 13 May 2014 - actually delivered in April.