Adios People

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
jstallan

Post by jstallan »

It's time to say goodbye as the QQ goes tomorrow. It was a great car to start with, but with constant niggles, then the A/C condenser fiasco and NCS just point plank refusing to talk to me and finally the steering wheel that I can't get straight I think it's time to part company. I'm not even mentioning the bleeping parking sensors !!

I love the slightly elevated driving position, the economy, the road tax, the feeling of space from the panoramic roof but that's not enough anymore.

My local dealer was great (Toomey Southend) during the A/C condenser issues, only 2 young guys on the desk but really showed passion about getting answers and serving me the customer in the right way (other people opinion may vary)

I've traded the QQ for a Skoda Superb Estate L&K diesel with pano roof (it opens!!) which I collect tomorrow (road trip to Newcastle). I've had one of these MK3 Superbs (lower spec) before for a 5 month period and loved it.

Good luck people and I may return (perhaps)
2014 (64) QashQai 1.5 dci Tekna in Blade Silver

Coupe racing

Post by Coupe racing »

After 3 months - Im pretty much feeling the same way
Oct 2016 - Qashqai 1.5DCi N - Connecta - Pearl Black Metallic
Aug 2016 - Qashqai 1.2 DID-T Acenta with Premium Pack - Gun Metallic Grey
Hocki

Post by Hocki »

Can not be bothered to go back and forth to the workshop with a completely new car this was not my intention when I bought a new car
so After 3 months i felel the same
Oct 2016 Nissan Qashqai 1,2DIG-T CVT N-Connecta White
jay70

Post by jay70 »

I'm truly amazed how bad the QQ is and so glad Nissan UK refunded me by buying the car back.
Hocki

Post by Hocki »

can you tell us a little more about how they bought the car back when I have attempted here in Sweden with the same thing
Oct 2016 Nissan Qashqai 1,2DIG-T CVT N-Connecta White
jay70

Post by jay70 »

Hocki wrote:can you tell us a little more about how they bought the car back when I have attempted here in Sweden with the same thing
Everything is in here... viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4464

In short, I handed the car back and they refunded me everything I had paid apart from £1000
Teknaman

Post by Teknaman »

Don't think I'll be far behind you mate...2 Nissans, first the truly awful X Trail for 4 months, and now the QQ for 4. All the same issues as you...and more. Just living with them currently as I can't deal with the trip back to dealer. But it's getting on my wick ! Never felt so remote from a car...
2015 Qashqai 1.6 2wd Dci Tekna Ink Blue with Pano roof...otherwise it's standard spec, so lots of scope for additions.
jstallan

Post by jstallan »

On a positive note the QQ drove really well up to Newcastle yesterday. A 300 mile trip in just over 5 hrs with 2 short stops.
2014 (64) QashQai 1.5 dci Tekna in Blade Silver