new-car-discount.com show true colours - BEWARE

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
belinea2010

Post by belinea2010 »

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY

I made a post asking if anyone had used this company because I had received a quote which seemed too good to be
true so I was very cautious and queried the price.

In the meantime the director emailed to the size of my choice of wheels has just been pulled by Nissan
and he could send me the information which I asked him to do.

He sent me the following:

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Nissan Product Bulletin 08/11/2016

Designed to keep you up to date with the latest information from Nissan Fleet

- - - - - - - - - - - -

As you can see it mentions "the latest information from Nissan Fleet" and as one of the big things to
be warey of with car brokers is if the cars they supply are Fleet Vehicles I asked the director
if the vehicle would be 'fleet registered' - a reasonble question one would think.

The rest is what followed....

If you can't be bothered to read to the end just scroll down to end and read the final reply from
the director of this company and maybe the couple before it.

If you are thinking of buying via this company DO NOT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nov 11 (1 day ago)

Your New-Car-Discount.Com Quote

Dear *******,

Quote ID: ********/*

Thank you for requesting a quotation from New-Car-Discount.Com for NISSAN QASHQAI DIESEL HATCHBACK 1.5 dCi Tekna 5dr.

" your correct about the price but i believe Nissan have just deleted the 17" alloy option as theyve just found a way to make an 18" alloy that keeps under the higher tax bracket [ details on request } . our offer also includes a free set of mats and free trailered delivery by our Nissan dealer to you .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nov 11 (1 day ago)

to New-Car-Discount.Com
from me

Hi ****

Thank you for replying so quickly.

I would be interested in the details of how Nissan has found a way to keep the 18" alloy under the higher tax bracket.

Kind regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nov 11 (1 day ago)
from New-Car-Discount.Com
to me

I ll send the newsletter over tomorrow for you as I be left the office now , many thanks, ****

Sent from my iPhone

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nov 11 (1 day ago)

from me
to New-Car-Discount.Com

Hi ****

That would be great.

Thanks, *******.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:48 PM (8 hours ago)

to me
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Nissan Product Bulletin – Nissan Qashqai 18” Alloy Wheel CO2 Improvement – From 99g/km

x

Nissan Qashqai 18” Alloy Wheel CO2 Improvement – From 99g/km

Summary

* Low resistance tyres now fitted to Nissan Qashqai 18” alloys
* Reduced CO2 emissions on all 18” alloy grades
* Popular dCi110 engine models now just 99g/km CO2
* 1% BIK reduction on all models
* Up to £130 VED saving on selected models
* 17" Alloy wheels option closed on N-Connecta and new N-Vision grades

We are pleased to announce that Nissan Qashqai models fitted with 18” alloy wheels now benefit from factory-fitted low resistance tyres.

• 18” alloy wheel CO2 and fuel consumption figures now match the 17” alloy wheel figures

• dCi 110 engines on Acenta with Premium Pack, N-Connecta and N-Vision grades now deliver CO2 emissions of just 99g/km

• This presents an enhanced fleet and business user proposition with BIK% as low as 19%, with combined fuel economy of up to 74.3mpg

• DiG-T 115 and dCi 130 4WD versions with 18” alloys now emit 129g/km of CO2 and are VED exempt in the first year, saving £130

• All Nissan Qashqai equipped with 18” alloys gain a 1% improvement in BIK

The model improvements are outlined below. For further information, an updated Technical Specs guide is also attached:
Acenta Premium Pack, N-Connecta & N-Vision

Previous / New CO2

Combined MPG (l/100 km)

BIK Band & Improvement

VED/OTR Saving

DiG-T 115 2WD manual

133 → 129g/km

50.4 (5.6)

23% → 22%

-£130

DiG-T 115 2WD Xtronic

133 → 129g/km

50.4 (5.6)

23% → 22%

-£130

DiG-T 163 2WD manual*

138 → 134g/km

48.7 (5.8)

24% → 23%

£0

dCi 110 2WD manual

103 → 99g/km

74.3 (3.8)

20% → 19%

£0

dCi 130 2WD manual

120 → 116g/km

64.2 (4.4)

24% → 23%

£0

dCi 130 2WD Xtronic

128 → 122g/km

60.1 (4.7)

25% → 24%

£0

dCi 130 4WD manual

133 → 129g/km

57.6 (4.9)

26% → 25%

-£130

*DiG-T 163 engine not available on Acenta Premium Pack grade
Ordering
Nissan ordering codes have not changed following the introduction of the running change to 18” alloys, which applies from VIN ending 776710.
As a result of these enhancements, the no-cost 17” alloy wheel option on N-Connecta and N-Vision grades have been closed with immediate effect as they are no longer required.
Please note, low resistance tyres are only fitted to 18” alloys and cannot be ordered on Tekna models due to production constraints. On Tekna grades where 19” alloys are standard, the no-cost 17” alloy wheel option remains available to continue to offer a low CO2 proposition.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:33 PM (3 hours ago)

from me
to New-Car-Discount.Com

Hi ****

Thank you for that - appreciate it.

When you are back in the office next can you send over a copy of your contract
so I can read it through before buying?

Also can you say whether the vehicle would be 'Fleet registered' or not ?

Kind regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5:46 PM (2 hours ago)

to me

Hi *******, our Nissans are always first registered to our customers so your the first keeper not the second . Our terms and conditions are detailed on our website , here's the link www.new-car-discount.com<http://www.new-car-discount.com> . Many thanks, ****

Sent from my iPhone

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:24 PM (1 hour ago)

from me
to New-Car-Discount.Com

Hi ****

Thank you for your email and forgive me for asking but £20,000 is a lot of money.

Can you kindly just give me a straight answer as referring me to your T & C page is not being open plus your T & Cs are vague and do not address specifics.

Are your cars 'Fleet Registered' and/or 'registered to the new owner care of *********'?

Also it would be a very foolish person who signs a contract without first reading it through - unless you are trying to hide something I can see no reason why you cannot?

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:06 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

Hi , Whose feeding you the fleet registered question *******? Is it another dealer trying to justify a higher price by worrying you ? If so how can I answer the question before you believe me ? I m getting the impression you may not be ideally suited to an internet purchase so let's part company now rather than ride the 'we are a bad car dealer ' roller coaster together . We are owned and run by a finance company so regulated like a bank so more squeaky clean than any car dealership you ll ever buy off . Just for reference when a customer orders from us a contract is issued as confirmation with their name and address details on along with our terms and conditions as per the website, we can't send a contract without someone's details as you be gathered . Our terms cover every possible aspect of a new car sale so not specific to any one car , they protect us and also are fair to our customers. Thanks for enquiring with us and I wish you well with your purchase elsewhere . The person whose worried you had done a great job. regards , **** Ainley. Director. www.new-car-discount.com<http://www.new-car-discount.com>