Picked up QQ last night - couple of questions

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
sc0rpion

Post by sc0rpion »

Yes it is but nothing we can do about. One thing you can do is to demand the vehicle to be returned to as new condition when buying 2nd hand car from dealers especially those with reg starting with V.. as someone already been charged for the repairs...

Teknaman

Post by Teknaman »

TBH, after my experience this time, I've no intention of buying another Nissan(so the wife won't be getting her Juke!) or another car from that dealer group. My discussions with the Franchise Director in particular left me in no doubt that my requests to bring the car up to scratch were a big inconvenience to him...or more likely, hit his profit & bonus. I certainly didn't feel in the least bit valued & that wasn't right given the money I'd spent, second hand or not ! And to tell me that they'd bent over backwards for mr was just laughable. Shame as the actual salesman I dealt with was decent & my old man had bought a car there before, but that repeat business line has been halted big time.
2015 Qashqai 1.6 2wd Dci Tekna Ink Blue with Pano roof...otherwise it's standard spec, so lots of scope for additions.