Missing interior part after accident repair?

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
divingdave

Post by divingdave »

Hi there. Just looking for a quick bit of advice please.

My Qashqai N-Tec+ (65 plate) has just been in for repair after someone drove into the back of it. I've just collected it and it's back to new again but I think they may have forgotten to fit an interior flooring panel back into place.

(See image below) If I look behind and above the drivers pedals I can easily see wiring and the workings of the pedals going into the metal bodywork. I'm pretty sure this used to be carpeted or had a panel which covered all that up. It's easily visible and I'm not getting right down into the footwell to take that photo. I'm pretty sure I've never seen it looking like this when vacuuming the driver footwell.

In the photo (far right, middle) it looks like there's a clip or small plastic socket into which a panel/carpet would connect to to hold it into place.

Can I ask another 2014+ Qashqai owner to have a quick look and see if their pedal area looks like this or if it's covered up please?

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Ben6279

Post by Ben6279 »

The missus is out in ours at the moment so can't check but as an auto electricain in a previous life I was used to crawling around footwells & removing panels and that just looks just like any other footwell. I expect the stud / clip you're refering to on the right secures the "kick panel" trim, the bit right at the bottom of the A plillar which meets the door seal.
2015 (65) 1.2l Dig T Ink Blue Tekna. Extra's yet to come, give me a chance.
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Voila

Pedal.JPG

2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Looks normal compared to mine, but the cable with the white wrapping and cable tie looks a little low, thats all.
divingdave

Post by divingdave »

Thanks so much for the replies. Hugely helpful so thanks for taking the time. Much appreciated.