Free Replacement car during service under warranty?

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Atilas

Post by Atilas »

Hi guys,

Yesterday I was for the 2nd time in Nissan service in Austria/ Vienna because I had some problems with my front parking sensors.

On their website they say that if they cannot fix the problem fast than you are entitled for a replacement car until the fix your car that is under warranty.

https://youplus.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/YouP ... omise.html

"FREE COURTESY CAR YOU want to stay on the road when your Nissan is in for a service or repair. NISSAN PROMISE to keep you mobile free of charge whether you need a courtesy car, or just a lift."

When I got to service and signed all the papers they told me that they have a car for me but I have to pay around 30 eur per day for it...I explained them that last time it was not like that,but they insisted that I have to pay. So I just left angry with my car and wrote a letter to Nissan center in Austria,and we will see what happens next.
What is your experience regarding this?
NISSAN Qashqai 1,6 dCi N-tec, X-tronic

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Get offered free car here for service or repairs but insurance waiver costs £10.
The 'free' car offer may not apply to dealers outside the UK perhaps?
If Nissan have website for your country, should be mentioned there I'd have thought.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

As Gel has mentioned this could be different country to country. Just for instance here in Berlin for Guarantee problems, normally there are no charges, but for Servicing of Cars we pay around the £10 (Insurance) also but we also charged €0,15 / Km for the Kms for use of a car which is Peanuts - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

It will depend on the dealer and what's its going in for to be honest rather than Nissan!

For example, Chorley Nissan (Chorley) refused to offer a curtesy car whilst my Micra went in for a software update, whilst Fred Coupe Nissan (Preston) lent me one whilst they applied the oil loss software fix to my QQ......

No charges at either, but a daft insurance excess.

However your link is a UK link, and your mileage may vary with the offer if you are in a different country.