Difference between qashqai 2014 and new.

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
richard_crl032

Post by richard_crl032 »

gvmdaddy wrote:Auto fold mirrors added. Manual button added to override stop/start system. Better rubber seals on parking sensors. Extra sound proofing/heat deflector in engine bay. Tekna models offered with smaller alloys to avoid Road Fund Licence in the UK. Better Bluetooth connectivity that works with iphones.manual button added to override Lane Departure Warning system
On the down side, 19" alloys now attract a small Road Fund Licence (UK).
Hey gvmdaddy,

Can you elaborate on the manual button to override stop/start system ?

There is already a button to disable stopstart manually right ??

Thanks !

Richard

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Error on my part, I forgot it was already on.
Iandee

Post by Iandee »

I find the different types of Qashqai most confusing. I now understand there is a new Qashqai with different suspension. See new post for details. Acenta Premium no longer called such but add ons and packs almost are the same at extra cost. Since my version Teckna & n-tech appeared but couldn't find out what difference they were?
I find mine quite a harsh ride but dealer , when I mentioned it at service said its normal Now the change to suspension may be some admission that my version was harsher ? However, after12 months ownership I am getting used to the bells and whistles. Hadn't changed a car for 11 years so it was quite a shock !
I would have liked to see each version with an rxtra 'name' plate on the back, but they all just seem to say Qashqai
Ian Dee
1.2 petrol manual Acenta Premium Dig-T Reg May 2014, Magnetic Red. bought Feb 2015.
Kba87

Post by Kba87 »

Landee . Get what you are saying. They should be more open about what they cance about the models and make it more manageable.
but on the other side then it's also small errors / improvements they change, at least some of them are and they dont want to advertise, that they made those improvements because of "errors" . If you know what i mean.
Sorry for my english ..
Iandee

Post by Iandee »

yes I do and agree!
Ian Dee
1.2 petrol manual Acenta Premium Dig-T Reg May 2014, Magnetic Red. bought Feb 2015.
Jamie2939

Post by Jamie2939 »

Panoramic Roof,is only use is making sure the carwash does roof :?