NISSAN QASHQAI PREMIUM CONCEPT

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, the pics are very deceiving but the Aerial is the Std Nissan one. If you remember all the Nissan Accessory Catologues show "Shark Fin" Antennas but in very small print the comfirmation is that they are NOT DAB compatible - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

AdiNissan

Post by AdiNissan »

I like the new steering wheel what you thing people is it possible to change steering wheel on my qq 2015 or its not possible are the commands same like in old steering wheel and what you think how much can cost the new design steering wheel
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, Sorry! you got me rethinking about the "Shark Fin" Antenna and I took another look today and you were correct. It looks to me like the Std. Nissan Non DAB Antenna in the matching color, but it does look nice - Sorry again my Error Dave :oops:
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken