Infiniti Q39

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Maybe I'm getting old, but I dont really understand the propensity of advertising other manufacturers vehicles, no matter how similar they are to our QQ's, on a website dedicated to the QQ itself. This is after all a 'Qashqai Forum'. As I say, maybe its just me getting to the grumpy stage of life. No offence meant.

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

gvmdaddy, I am also old probably antique but possibly a little more give and take. The reason I posted this video was because the "Infiniti" is the Prestige Model from Nissan and built in the same factory as the QQ - Sunderland. If this is of no interest then I am Sorry, but I like to be informed and inform and thought it might generate some interest - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Well I appreciate Dave's posting on other cars and other interesting items, he often keeps us informed of. Especially as my wife has an Infinity Q30 on order and I may be moving to the QX30 next year when my QQ reaches 3 years old, if I find hers to be acceptable.

Sometimes you need to be looking at alternative cars as your current one ages and as Dave says we are looking at a car built around the same manufacturing base as the QQ, albeit an up graded model. If Nissan has plans afoot to up the overall quality on the new model, perhaps this will cascade down to the QQ as it moves into its next upgrade or new model, so comments about what goes on at Sunderland should always be interesting to all of us, and don't forget I started this thread in the first place.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

OK it is Infiniti but built in the UK at Sunderland so there is some ties. It has just been announced that Infiniti has just broken Sales Records in the first half of 2016 in Europe which must be good for the Production Guys, so it will be interesting how the sales goes for the SUV version the QX30 now launched - Not QQ related just Information Dave :lol:

https://newsroom.nissan-global.com/rele ... -in-europe
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken