Hertfordshire Sighting

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="korky"]]Where can I find the prices for the accessories as he brochure doesn't list them?[/QUOTE]]
Click on the link below and there are brochures with prices in that the dealers should have.http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/vehicle/c ... ories.html
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators

Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="Chortes"]]The illuminated side bars are peach![/QUOTE]]Probably my favourite accessory that I have had fitted along with the silver ibiscus alloys.When you press the key fob to open the car in the dark it looks brilliant!
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Hey Ive seen my first new QQ today, a white 14 plate in Kings Bromley, Staffordshire and it looked awesome. If it was anybody's on here please let me know.
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

Hey Miranda, you're not far from me. I'll wave as I go past when I get mine. 1.6 Tekna in Nightshde
Really?
korky

Post by korky »

[quote="Doylo"] [quote="korky"]Where can I find the prices for the accessories as he brochure doesn't list them?[/QUOTE]
Click on the link below and there are brochures with prices in that the dealers should have.http://www.nissan.co.uk/GB/en/vehicle/c ... ories.html
[/QUOTE]

Super...thanks
korky

Post by korky »

Where is the correct place to fit the side protection strips?

Doylo's car has them where I'd expect slightly higher than the plastic bottom of door however i have seen a couple which have them placed immediately above the plastic trim?
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="korky"]]Where is the correct place to fit the side protection strips? Doylo's car has them where I'd expect slightly higher than the plastic bottom of door however i have seen a couple which have them placed immediately above the plastic trim?[/QUOTE]]
There is only one place where they fit following the contour of the doors, you may have seen chrome door sill strips that sit just above the black plastic bottom of the door.I didn't have then fitted as I think it would have look to much with the illuminated side bars.
Doylo2014-03-11 11:28:29
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

[quote="Chortes"] Hey Miranda, you're not far from me. I'll wave as I go past when I get mine. 1.6 Tekna in Nightshde [/QUOTE]

I notice that you come from Walsall, Chortes. I am actually a Walsall born girl and I actually work in Walsall although I now live near Kings Bromley. I may very well see your Nightshade coloured QQ when you get it and you must look out for my Ink Blue one.
shelly66

Post by shelly66 »

I drove all the way to Manchester and back in mine and I did not see any at all, however ther was a renault capture on the motoway, it was sign written with renault etc slashed all over it any way it kept coming up to me, it was in front, behind and to the side and we could see him looking and he was probably eying up my lovely car, it just seemed to be hovering around having a good look.
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

You sure it was the car he was eying Shelly ?
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014