Shouldn't we....

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Shouldn't we be posting the various issues around delivery and the like in a specific main topic here?It seems to me that the Newbie area which should be used to just introduce people to the forum is becoming filled with technical questions and issues/discussions around delivery.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014

Chortes

Post by Chortes »

Well I did think that Kram but then I thought, "is it Newbie as in New Qashqai?"
Really?
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

I was thinking about separating private and contract/Motability threads. just to see if there is a discrepancy in the way Nissan treats its customers. I would also like to thank Dan for setting this site up. ( nearly went into a rant about another site, calmed down now)
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Ooookkkkkk chortes. Lol.

Mark
keithg2308

Post by keithg2308 »

Hi I started the thread "delivery delays" on the newbie thread as I was a newbie to this club and was not sure where else to start such a topic, therefore if it is in the wrong place then I apologise. Also when I started this thread I did not expect it to become one of the main topics and if by starting this thread it has caused frustration, concern or anxiety over your personal delivery dates then again I apologise, it was only ever my intention to gauge opinion as to what was causing delays.Hopefully the sales person who sold us our cars, the dealership who took our deposits and will ultimately take our money and Nissan UK will read our comments and have the decency to give us the facts we deserve and to apologise for the delays and the inconvenience let alone the stress that they have caused.
keith
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Keith there is no need to apologize, all you have done is brought out some valuable comments aboutNissan customer services. I do hope they read our comments and come back to us with some honest answers to why the delays are happening, instead of how quick they can build a car, how the staff are working 24/7 on three shifts and how wonderful there doing. i personally thing with a bit of honesty common sense would kick in and some of us would think "there doing there best".In the Army there is a saying B S baffles brains but whats really happening is SNOFU!
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
teknaken

Post by teknaken »

[quote="cliffgorse"]Keith there is no need to apologize, all you have done is brought out some valuable comments aboutNissan customer services. I do hope they read our comments and come back to us with some honest answers to why the delays are happening, instead of how quick they can build a car, how the staff are working 24/7 on three shifts and how wonderful there doing. i personally thing with a bit of honesty common sense would kick in and some of us would think "there doing there best".In the Army there is a saying B S baffles brains but whats really happening is SNOFU! Shouldn't that be SNAFU? [/QUOTE]
2019 1.3 Tekna Dig-T 160 (Automatic)
2014 1.6 dCi Tekna CVT Bronze Metallic - delivered 9/7/14
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

Well to me it's all FUBAR
Really?
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

No need to apologise at all...all of the info and comments are great...Just think as the site grows it's easier for people to find stuff in the sections...noticed a couple of repeat points/questions because we've all been discovering stuff as we go along and it ends up in the middle of threads...that's all.