Acrylic Plates

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

While Im trying very hard to be patient and not get all angry and frustrated about the delay in delivery of my new QQ, my mind has turned to the annual task of buying my husband Mark's birthday present.

On one of my forum reading sessions I became aware that one of our regular members, Doylo (Colin) may have come up with just the present for Mark.

I have been in touch with Colin and ordered a set of Registration plates showing Mark's private reg in legal 3D effect font with a Basset Hound logo (we have 2 who are hubby's pride and joy). I only ordered them yesterday and they've arrived today and Im so pleased with them (thanks Colin). Mark is going to be so chuffed with them and I just felt this was a good opportunity to share this bit of good luck with everyone on here, especially those that are having new cars as the plates are really classy looking. They've cost £20 per pair plus £5.65 first class post (2nd class postage is only about 40p cheaper) should anyone be interested

I would love to put a photo up to show you how they look but I don't think my hubby will be too chuffed at having his reg number broadcast over the t'internet. Im sure that anyone interested can contact Colin themselves

Thanks very much Colin (Doylo) for solving my birthday present problem. Trouble is, he will want them on his car now so I may have to get him something else

Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="Marianda24"]]While Im trying very hard to be patient and not get all angry and frustrated about the delay in delivery of my new QQ, my mind has turned to the annual task of buying my husband Mark's birthday present.On one of my forum reading sessions I became aware that one of our regular members, Doylo (Colin) may have come up with just the present for Mark. I have been in touch with Colin and ordered a set of Registration plates showing Mark's private reg in legal 3D effect font with a Basset Hound logo (we have 2 who are hubby's pride and joy). I only ordered them yesterday and they've arrived today and Im so pleased with them (thanks Colin). Mark is going to be so chuffed with them and I just felt this was a good opportunity to share this bit of good luck with everyone on here, especially those that are having new cars as the plates are really classy looking. They've cost £20 per pair plus £5.65 first class post (2nd class postage is only about 40p cheaper) should anyone be interestedI would love to put a photo up to show you how they look but I don't think my hubby will be too chuffed at having his reg number broadcast over the t'internet. Im sure that anyone interested can contact Colin themselvesThanks very much Colin (Doylo) for solving my birthday present problem. Trouble is, he will want them on his car now so I may have to get him something else[/QUOTE]]
Thanks Gill, pleased you like them. Image below with the image on.
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators