Collected Yesterday

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Three o'clock yesterday I collected my 1.2 Tekna QQ. in Storm White The following extra have been fitted: Lower door chrome strips, body side mouldings (painted in Storm White pearl), front chrome lip, rear chrome boot strip, chrome rear glass finisher, chrome rear bumper protector.The drive home was superb the 19 inch wheels ride perfectly, I surprisingly like the electronic handbrake and the fact that if releases itself on driving away and automatically comes on when the engine is switched off. I put over 11,000 MP3 tracks on a 32gb USB pen drive and was pleasantly surprised how well it works, showing the album covers in full colour for every track.I downloaded the latest speed camera database from PocketsWorld and put these on a USB stick following their instructions and it uploaded all the camera's without a hitch.When the rain stops and I find out how to do it, I will upload some photo's
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors

stephen160

Post by stephen160 »

thanks again for the information, great.. Your 11000 mp3 , how did you get the album covers, were they on the download file of the songs?steve
First ever Nissan and have ordered a Qashqui Tekna iCVT in Blue. www.bookmyvilla.com owner
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Useful info thanks and congrats on new car
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

korky

Post by korky »

Fab news....so the actual nab doesn't have the speed cameras alert on them?

May need to pick your brains with regards how to get the pocket gps file etc and uploaded
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

[quote="jonceebee"]
Three o'clock yesterday I collected my 1.2 Tekna QQ. in Storm White The following extra have been fitted: Lower door chrome strips, body side mouldings (painted in Storm White pearl), front chrome lip, rear chrome boot strip, chrome rear glass finisher, chrome rear bumper protector.The drive home was superb the 19 inch wheels ride perfectly, I surprisingly like the electronic handbrake and the fact that if releases itself on driving away and automatically comes on when the engine is switched off. I put over 11,000 MP3 tracks on a 32gb USB pen drive and was pleasantly surprised how well it works, showing the album covers in full colour for every track.I downloaded the latest speed camera database from PocketsWorld and put these on a USB stick following their instructions and it uploaded all the camera's without a hitch.When the rain stops and I find out how to do it, I will upload some photo's[/QUOTE]Really chuffed for you Jon.Looking forward to seeing some of the pictures.
Nissan no more...
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="stephen160"]
thanks again for the information, great.. Your 11000 mp3 , how did you get the album covers, were they on the download file of the songs?steve[/QUOTE]
Download this program, it's free and look for the album covers. I long winded job if you have a lot of mp3 files but worth it to see the covers on the screen.http://www.creevity.com/mp3coverdownloader/
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="korky"]Fab news....so the actual nab doesn't have the speed cameras alert on them?May need to pick your brains with regards how to get the pocket gps file etc and uploaded[/QUOTE]
I was told by the dealer it does have fixed camera's only, no mobiles or red light camera's. You need to subscribe to Pocketsworld for the downloads, updated weekly and the full instructions for all Sat Navs are on there. Great value at £19 per year for as many sat navs as you may have
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

If the NAV does have fixed cameras on it then it certainly doesn't give an audible sound when you approach them.Not looked to see if it visibly shows them.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
korky

Post by korky »

[quote="jonceebee"] [quote="korky"]Fab news....so the actual nab doesn't have the speed cameras alert on them?

May need to pick your brains with regards how to get the pocket gps file etc and uploaded[/QUOTE]
I was told by the dealer it does have fixed camera's only, no mobiles or red light camera's. You need to subscribe to Pocketsworld for the downloads, updated weekly and the full instructions for all Sat Navs are on there. Great value at £19 per year for as many sat navs as you may have[/QUOTE]

Thanks Will check this out
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="kramrolyat70"]If the NAV does have fixed cameras on it then it certainly doesn't give an audible sound when you approach them.Not looked to see if it visibly shows them.[/QUOTE]
Maybe there is a setting in the menu to disable/ enable the warning sound? That is the case with my Garmin zumo motorcycle sat nav
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal