Is this the new NIGHTSHADE colour?

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Maldives

Post by Maldives »

Not many nightshades shown anywhere but the following video on youtube might just be showing this beautiful colour.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zVKCtf-stUQ

AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

Looks exactly the same as the original nightshade, other than they've used very bright lighting in the room?Or is it just me :)
Nissan no more...
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Yep that's nightshade, I would think the showroom lights bring the it out
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

I'm not convinced that is Nightshade it looks more like the new Bronze. I have seen a Nightshade in real life and it looks like a dark red wine colour
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

when i first looked at a nightshade i thought it was black then like magic it was purple then a dark cherry colour it depends on the light my girlfriend had a Ford that was like nightshade.
Maldives

Post by Maldives »

Jonceebee, this is the new bronze colour

http://www.carsireland.ie/1001363
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Now that is bronze, did you notice the seats colour? that's the colour i wonted but was told its not a option, the the Irish get it and the Europeans get it but we don't, and we build the bloody thing and our option .... to take or leave it.
Maldives

Post by Maldives »

Yes cliffgorse, I did notice the seats which I like. Really can't understand why the UK didn't get a choice either.
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

Those look like the seats in the premier edition of which there was a limited run out?I think they were about £27K.
Nissan no more...
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="cliffgorse"]Now that is bronze, did you notice the seats colour? that's the colour i wonted but was told its not a option, the the Irish get it and the Europeans get it but we don't, and we build the bloody thing and our option .... to take or leave it. [/QUOTE]
I posted similar comments on another thread on how shoddily we British are treated regarding options, warranty etc. but I won't go through all that again. The seats do look good especially with the bronze interior but they would be hard work to keep clean. My current Yeti has cream leather seats and it is a monthly job cleaning od clothes dye transfer from them and there is a link somewhere on another forum where a chap was going to order a special edition model until he saw the state of the cream seats of a parked QQ at the dealers. He cancelled the order and took a Tekna instead
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors