Colour ?

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Rundmc

Post by Rundmc »

What colours are people getting and any pictures.

I was interested in ink blue and magnetic rec but saw the blue one at the dealers and i didn't think it looked as nice as on nissan website
Qashqai 1.5 dci Acenta Premium Ink Blue since 13/05/14

AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

Getting the Ink Blue.I was very torn between it and the Gun Metallic but i've always tended towards blue cars, and my wife and son didn't want "silver" so i was pretty much told blue it was going to be.I'll admit that after i put pen to paper i was umming and ahhing about it but yesterday i saw an Ink Blue "in the wild" and it looked superb.I suspect, like the gun metal, it's a colour that looks better in certain lighting conditions.The Black is also nice looking, going on the premier edition car they had at the dealer, but my dads got a black car and it shows every minor scratch and swirl which puts me off.Not seen a metallic red to comment but i have my prejudices on red cars from back in the day when they tended to "burn" over time.Isn't rational in todays world but it's something i can't get past.
Nissan no more...
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

I've gone for Storm White which looks like being as common as muck. I will put some pics. up next week after collection. I was contemplating Magnetic Red but thought it looked too dark. Ink Blue is pretty stunning but I am not a blue fan. I was tempted by the Nightshade but it almost identical to my current Rosso Brunello Yeti, but it does look great
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Rundmc

Post by Rundmc »

The ink blue wasn't not nice but it wasn't what I expected from the website. I don't want black as my current car is black and fancy change and wife's car is black too. Is storm white the one thats £700 extra ? I won't be getting that it's hurting me enough parting with £535 for metallic
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

The ink blue is quite purpley especially in the sun and I loved it from the start. I didn't want the black as Ive currently got black and not wild about white. Quite fancied the red and the bronze too. Nightshade is gorgeous in the sun but otherwise looks like black. Hubbys car is like a gun metal colour and just don't like silver.
Rundmc

Post by Rundmc »

I saw the ink blue on a dull day so maybe that's why. Which red did you fancy the metallic or non metallic.

Be nice if people could put photos up of theirs to see how good they look
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Nightshade for found a video on youtube copy this and post in youtube its about 0.55 into it.Nissan Qashqai (New Model) Benfield Carlisle gtritchie5
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

I preferred the metallic red as I think the flame red (solid colour) could fade in time. Vauxhall red is the worst as it turns pink if its not looked after.

This is the blue car I test drove but it was a dark dull day when I took this photo with my mobile
korky

Post by korky »

Went with black but toyed with ink blue and gun metallic....think black has been the right choice but keep seeing pics of gun metallic which make me think hmmm...but parents car ultimately and mum liked black

Only problem with black is keeping it clean and need to make sure that the parents keep away from hand washes...I've offered my services to them
teknaken

Post by teknaken »

Am I going to be alone in driving a metallic bronze QQ? It certainly doesn't appear to be as popular as Nightshade or Storm White.I haven't seen the Bronze in the flesh so I will just have to wait and see.
2019 1.3 Tekna Dig-T 160 (Automatic)
2014 1.6 dCi Tekna CVT Bronze Metallic - delivered 9/7/14