Qashqai ready for Showroom

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="Foxy"]]Finally ordered mine yesterday, glad I chose the storm white ![/QUOTE]]
You will love the storm white mine was sparkling in the sunlight yesterday and when a QQ with base white came next to it the difference was amazing. When is your car due and are you adding any extras?If you do add some ask your dealer for a discount I got 10% off all mine and they gave me £600 for my 19in OE alloys that were on the Tekna meaning I got the 19in silver ibiscus for £600.Total extras £3143 - 10% = £2828 - £600 = £2228 good value considering how they make the car look!!
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators

Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="Chelseablue"]]Hi Doylo, what chrome did you have done the Chrome or Ice Chrome?[/QUOTE]]
Chrome, I looked at both and preferred it. I thought it looked better but it is a personal choice.
1.5DCi Tekna Storm White 19in Silver Ibiscus Alloys, Illuminated Side Bars, Crossover Pack, Chrome Premium Pack, Black Body Mouldings, Mudguards, Chrome Wing Mirrors, White Alloy Gators
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="ippopy"]Congratulations on this stunner!!!Not keen fan of chrome on mirrors....looks a bit too much now but rest addons makes this car standing out. I thought about sidesteps and front/back guards myself but then if you going through lease you don't want to pay for extras and give it away later. [/QUOTE]
Thanks I can't wait until Saturday. First job put my number plates on, second getting my mate to Supaguard the paint work, third take some photos if is dry and the sun is out.I wasn't sure about the wing mirrors but they look good.You can put them on and take them off before the cars goes back and sell them on the site or ebay. Worth it to see how they make the car look!!
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="kramrolyat70"]]Loving the look....bling but not OTT.Same as IPPOPY...would of added some bits myself, especially running boards, but as a lease car there's no point.[/QUOTE]]
See my response to IPPOPY!!
Foxy

Post by Foxy »

Delivery first week in May, thinking of adding front lip finisher plus front n rear styling plates
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="Foxy"]]Delivery first week in May, thinking of adding front lip finisher plus front n rear styling plates [/QUOTE]]
May will soon come and the sun should be shining!!!!With 10% discount I paid £359.10 inc vat and fitting for the front/rear styling plates. Not sure how much the front lip finisher is as I had the chrome premium pack which includes the lip finisher the rear glass finisher and the trunk lower finisher cost £269.10 inc vat & fiited with 10% discount.
SneakyElephant

Post by SneakyElephant »

hmmmm trunk finisher...sounds interesting
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

[quote="SneakyElephant"]]hmmmm trunk finisher...sounds interesting[/QUOTE]]
Made a number plate for you SE!!!! lol
Doylo

Post by Doylo »

Just had some very good news my dealer who has been brilliant (Nissan Arbury Bromsgrove) is going to deliver the car to my house at 3.30pm Friday. If it is not raining I might go for a spin at 12.01 Saturday morning!!!!
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Wow. Are they allowed to do that ? It wouldn't be insured between delivery and 12:00:01 ? kramrolyat702014-02-25 17:54:26
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014