New QQ Acc Prem or Tekna?

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

i think he means a overlaid line on the screen for you to use when parking.
tekna cvt mag red

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

I do yes. It basically shows a yellow line X distance away from the kerb so you adjust your parking to that distance..avoiding the kerb.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

[quote="kramrolyat70"]Remember the camera and parking assist on the Tekna use, and show, a false kerb. You line up to that kerb and avoid damaging the rims.[/QUOTE]I did forget about the camera, so yes that does take some of the worry out of it.I did find the camera, generally, a bit hard to get used to.Not something unique to the Nissan mind. I found the same in the Sportage and the IX35 i tried as well.I suspect it's something to get used to over time.I'm certainly glad it beeps as well :)
Nissan no more...
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

I'm finding it ok for certain things and not for others...Still struggling with bending lines when reversing...tend to look more myself and then use the panoramic view to decide if I'm ok.Great when driving around tight car park ramps too.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

I think it is practice that everyone needs with this. I was confused by the straightening of lines when bay parking during my test drive and I think it will need a few goes before I become confident. Good to know that the panoramic view offers so much as I hate parking in multi stories and airports
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors