Qashqai forum is better, discuss, don't ban me

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
korky

Post by korky »

[quote="SneakyElephant"] [quote="korky"]
This forum will become better and better as more of us start sharing more topics etc about our cars...and other random stuff! [/QUOTE]

I'm not sharing my Topic...buy your own
[/QUOTE]

Darn you Sussed my ploy for chocolates korky2014-02-13 09:13:25

SneakyElephant

Post by SneakyElephant »

never mind the chocolate...keep your trunk off me nuts
korky

Post by korky »

Qashqai01

Post by Qashqai01 »

[quote="SneakyElephant"]]((((((((((((((((((oo) yes...btw Mark, this forum isn't just for the 2014 QQ you know, some of the members were here ages before Nissan even announced the new model. However, the other forum (the one that makes you buy a sticker before you can post anything) has a lot more members, and as a result a lot more useful info. Give it time and this site will soon be up to speed...our membership is growing nicely, and the influx of new owners can only help matters.[/QUOTE]]
To just to correct you, the "other forum" does NOT "make you buy a sticker before you can post anything"It does allow free posting, it does ask for financial support voluntarily, which helps keep the forum free of adverts (just like the BBC) and opens up other areas, there are three options to membership:Freebie - view 100% of posts that are about the car and post in selected areas.Contributions are rewarded by opening up all areas of the forum including, social, discount and cafA© areas. This is for £6.00 as a one of payment, if you only "want" a sticker then that is an additional £4.00.Personally I welcome input on both forums, but do not like to see incorrect information about either.

Qashqai012014-02-14 10:14:39
Frankie PR07HET
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

I am on both forums but I have to say that before I paid my contribution I could only find one thread that would let me post.

I am enjoying both sides as the forums are different and I get to find different things off each one. There does seem to be a bit of rivalry between the 2 but I dont see that there really needs to be.

We should all be mates, after all we all share a love of one of the most amazing cars on the road.

Marianda242014-02-14 16:14:51
Craigfishin

Post by Craigfishin »

tut tut sneaky
keithg2308

Post by keithg2308 »

All I can say if people do not like this forum or the views expressed by the members then use your democratic right and switch off.Simple.And for all the members who are making this an addictive daily read please keep up the good work.
keith
theVman

Post by theVman »

[quote="Qashqai01"][quote="SneakyElephant"]((((((((((((((((((oo) yes...btw Mark, this forum isn't just for the 2014 QQ you know, some of the members were here ages before Nissan even announced the new model. However, the other forum (the one that makes you buy a sticker before you can post anything) has a lot more members, and as a result a lot more useful info. Give it time and this site will soon be up to speed...our membership is growing nicely, and the influx of new owners can only help matters.[/QUOTE]
To just to correct you, the "other forum" does NOT "make you buy a sticker before you can post anything"It does allow free posting, it does ask for financial support voluntarily, which helps keep the forum free of adverts (just like the BBC) and opens up other areas, there are three options to membership:Freebie - view 100% of posts that are about the car and post in selected areas.Contributions are rewarded by opening up all areas of the forum including, social, discount and cafA© areas. This is for £6.00 as a one of payment, if you only "want" a sticker then that is an additional £4.00.Personally I welcome input on both forums, but do not like to see incorrect information about either.

[/QUOTE]I have just signed up and am up to 5 posts on the other forum. However the forum software has huge bugs that prevent you from posting/editing/adding pics and links, that make it unusable until you apparently are a "Paid" member. One of my first posts was deleted without any comment as it exposed and showed the errors in the forum.So here I am to check out this forum and its functionality, if it works as it should then here I stay. Yes more members and info atm on the other but whats the good of it if they cant provide basic forum functionality unless you pay.
Contigo

Post by Contigo »

I registered here as it looked like the "New" QQ forums. I am not interested in discussing the previous gen and am glad to be part of it from its outset and younger years
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S

Dan

Post by Dan »

You should find it all all the functionality you need - PM's, picture uploads etc.More coming soon, including tapatalk functionality!