The lesser spotted nightshade

Non-Technical Nissan QashQai chat. Mk2, Mk3
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Hi Marianda,I was told a few days ago its going to be delivered in the middle of June, by the dealer so i posted on Facebook to Nissan in so many words what is going on? i received this reply:-Nissan Hi Cliff - congratulations on the new car! Delivery estimates are worst-case scenarios, so hopefully your car will be delivered much sooner. Deliveries of CVT cars will begin from the middle of this month. Demand is very high but the team up in Sunderland is working 24-hours a day in three shifts, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long ^RJ so fingers cross
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th

ippopy

Post by ippopy »

I have found your colour but only briefly showed in this video. Scroll to 4.33 then you will see it...passing throughI know its nothing but you got idea...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJSJ-FeSJ9s
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Well spotted that man, Ippopy your as bad as me I'm surprised i missed that one, been scouting for it for days, i can go to bed now Thanks mate.
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Hi...in one of my earlier posts you'll see my issues with delivery because of the colour. I think your delivery now is affected by when they are producing certain colours and by now the volume of that colour ordered.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

At last i found a video on YouTube many thanks for all the hard work looking for Nightshade, if you have ordered nightshade skip the vid to 0.53 and there she is in a glory, enjoy
ippopy

Post by ippopy »

[quote="cliffgorse"]At last i found a video on YouTube many thanks for all the hard work looking for Nightshade, if you have ordered nightshade skip the vid to 0.53 and there she is in a glory, enjoy[/QUOTE]
Good job cliffgorse Will be nice if you could post it link too
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

now theres a idea!!! ippopy LOL sorry had just got back from a party, had to much orange juice instructions as above http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-8ZamjSG-ohope it works after all that
SneakyElephant

Post by SneakyElephant »

[TUBE"]]7-8ZamjSG-o[/TUBE"]]
try this
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Are you sure this video shows Nightshade as it looks like the Bronze colour I have seen in my local showroom here in East Yorkshire. Nightshade should look more of a deep maroon colour than this
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors