seat protectors any recomendations ?

General Chat about the Mk1 QashQai
nebo

Post by nebo »

Hi everyone , I am looking for decent seat protectors for my front seats ,can you recommend any that you have used ? I bought a set of normal seat covers on amazon but my love of cargo trousers with velcro closing back pockets has destroyed them in a matter of months , and seats are wearing .I then bought HDD manufactured ones locally ( the type suitable for seat airbags, ) but as this type dont cover the side of the seat it wouldnt really protect the seat at the most vulnerable edge i had to return the cover .HDD looked good quality and that material is what I would like .I have saw HDD brand on amazon that fit winged seats dunno if qashqai seats are actually winged or not . Im hoping to get some that would open up if the airbag went off rather than have no cover down the side of the seat . hope someone has advice thanks guys :-)

pistnbroke

Post by pistnbroke »

depends what you are trying to protect against ..wear ..water mud .the kids....
As it QQ probably not too much choice so you may have to get some say for a land rover disco /floda and modify them ...Lots are shiney and slippy I find...
All you are doing is keeping the seats for the next buyer ..if the drivers seat starts to wear swop the cover with the passenger seat so the wear is unseen in the middle..( air bag permitting)
deks36

Post by deks36 »

I have a set of town and country covers in my fiat doblo that I use as a taxi. these have been on here for 5 years although showing signs of wear now have protected the seats perfectly http://www.townandcountrycovers.com/veh ... overs.html