Free to a good home

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

Ok I added the DIG-T badge to my car but I fooked up on original placement so had to redo it :oops: Seeing as I had to remove and reattach it means on closer inspection you can clearly see that the letter spacing and angles are slightly off (damn my OCD :( ). I could redo the letters again but I ordered a new badge instead which arrived today, so I'll have another try... perfect this time... hopefully :D

If any one (within mainland UK ;) ) wants this badge when it's removed at the weekend then send me a PM with delivery details, you will however need to use your own DS Tape as that will be destroyed on the removal process :)

image006.png

New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

You've got OCD :D
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

gvmdaddy wrote:You've got OCD :D
Lol I think i do as it's bugging me and that pic doesn't do it justice as to how off each letter is :D
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

It looks fine to me, and I'm fussy!
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

Hound wrote:It looks fine to me, and I'm fussy!
Ha I must just be fussier :D from a distance it's fine but up close you can see it ain't right. If you know anyone who fancies it then it's theirs for free otherwise it's in a drawer or bin when it comes off.