Various accessories for 2015 Qashqai

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
Davefc

Post by Davefc »

Hi, My QQ is 1-year-old and fitted with a Witter towbar and new style electrics. This has been on the car for about 11 months. As I am changing the car I was wondering if anybody would be interested in purchasing these bits?
The tow bar was installed as we had purchased a caravan, but unfortunately, I was made redundant so we had to sell. Only been used twice If anybody is interested I shall remove, otherwise, it can go with the car.
There is a factory-fitted Nissan dog guard. This only has 2 of the 4 screws as I cut them down too short. Does not make a difference to its operation as still held by 2. Can be purchased.
Also a set of 4 door wind deflectors.

The Tow Bar and electrics would be £60
The dog Guard - £40
Team Heko Wind deflectors - £10
I am sorry I will NOT post any of the items my postcode is CW8 which is Cheshire.

I need a reply by the 30th September in order to remove before vehicle is changed

Regards Dave
Nissan Qashqai Tekna 2015 1.6 Tci Panoramic roof, Sat Nav, Cruise Control, Climate Control, Leather Trim, Electric Folding Mirrors, Privacy Glass, Reversing Sensors Front and Rear, Electric Seats, DAB Radio, 19" Alloy Wheels, Reverse Parking Camera

Davefc

Post by Davefc »

All gone
Nissan Qashqai Tekna 2015 1.6 Tci Panoramic roof, Sat Nav, Cruise Control, Climate Control, Leather Trim, Electric Folding Mirrors, Privacy Glass, Reversing Sensors Front and Rear, Electric Seats, DAB Radio, 19" Alloy Wheels, Reverse Parking Camera