Item: New Qashqai J11 bonnet strut kit
Item Condition: Used, but in very good condition
Reason for selling: Sold my QQ, but without the strut kit
Price and price conditions: 40 €
Postage/Collection: Buyer pays postage
Extra Info:
Pictures: Image

Strut kit sold!
Last edited by Atif on Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qashqai 1.6 CVT 2014

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

This Strut Kit on offer from Atif looks exactly the same as the "Group Buy" from last year and IMHO is a very worthwhile addition at a low cost and it is installed in 5 mins. Ours is still functioning very well ! - Dave ;)
Take a look under "For Sale & Wanted" / " Group Buy ......." and you will all the facts and comments including installation data.
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Atif

Post by Atif »

That's correct, Dave!

It is "Group Buy" item. It is functioning very well, but new owner did not need it, but got some discount from the car price, so I decided to remove it and now maybe someone else needs it.

Due to the relatively heavy weight of the bonnet, it is good addition.
Qashqai 1.6 CVT 2014
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Atif, I am very surprised that the Guy that bought your QQ did not want this relatively low value but worthwhile part. Our Nissan Technicians love it and for the Wife's, Girlfriends or Women Owners this is a real plus due to the Bonnet weight.
What made you get rid of the QQ, it might be well worth hearing your opinion for the Forum Members ? - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Atif

Post by Atif »

Dave, I made a post under main QQ discussion, have a look. :)
Qashqai 1.6 CVT 2014