Latest Qashqai spare wheel

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
mainlygrey

Post by mainlygrey »

If your new Qashqai only has a tyre inflation kit, you might be interested in this.When I bought my Qashqai, I insisted on a spacesaver spare wheel. I was sold a kit comprising space saver wheel, tyre, jack and mouldings to fit the well and contain these parts. Cost was £340 !I have now sold the car but kept this kit and will sell for £110 if you can collect from Folkestone area. Please note the wheel is brand new and has never been used.Mainlygrey
Mainlygrey

NewtoNissan

Post by NewtoNissan »

Have you still got this?
From an enquiring engineer
DarronUK

Post by DarronUK »

It cost you £340! My dealer charged me £220 include fitting. You've been robbed.
2015 QQ 1.6 dig-t 163 Tekna, Panoramic Sunroof, Gun Metal, delivered 2 September 2015
Acenta

Post by Acenta »

This won't help the OP and others who have paid the ridiculous sums charged by manufacturers for spare wheels but hopefully it may help others in the future. Our last 2 cars have come with the usual gunge in the boot and since both have been dealer stock cars there has been no option to specify a full size wheel without paying the even higher dealer sums. So I have used MyTyres who have supplied a full size spare on a steel wheel fully fitted and balanced for both the Leon and Note for approx. £70 delivered. Add £10 for a jack and another few pounds for a wheel brace in the Leon (the Note had one in the gunge kit) and I have full size spare for well under £100. In both cases I have made the fixing to hold the wheel in but they are not an expensive part to buy off E-bay. PS Just checked. the lowest price for a Qashqai wheel/tyre (16" 215/65 x 16 V) is £76.10 + £9.90 P & P.
Acenta2015-09-07 17:17:49
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Well done for that Acenta, I'm sure your tip for a good deal and info about correct wheel size will answer a lot of questions and soothe a lot of wallets!
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic