GROUP BUY: QQ J11 (>2014) bonnet/hood strut kit

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, thanks for that info' but the 1st website is for the Rear Hatch Strut Replacement and the 2nd looks the same Strut Kit as what I posted in US $'s. I was sure that these were available in £ / €'s also through eBay - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

AndreyBear

Post by AndreyBear »

Just some news.
upory is working on new site http://pneumaticauto.com/product-category/nissan/
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Andrey, as you have mentioned you are upgrading your website. I would recommend that you make an English Version (inc Installation Sheet) a Priority. I would think there is a lot of interest on your Product in the U.K. & EU and I am sure that the Members that have installed these Struts are still happy - Me included Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
AndreyBear

Post by AndreyBear »

DaveBerlin wrote:Andrey, as you have mentioned you are upgrading your website. I would recommend that you make an English Version (inc Installation Sheet) a Priority. I would think there is a lot of interest on your Product in the U.K. & EU and I am sure that the Members that have installed these Struts are still happy - Me included Dave :)
English, I'm working on it. We made Installation sheetm I can send in PM only, not to be shown open in the Internet yet.
AndreyBear

Post by AndreyBear »

Here is international version of installation manual,
Nissan Qashqai J11 04.10.2016_English.pdf
(2.1 MiB) Downloaded 158 times
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Andrey, at long last an Installation Manual in English well done it looks good and I am sure this could invite some interest. Incidently I did post a Manual for the QQ Group Buy and there were a few Safety issues or incorrect assembly that were questioned (in red) - as a suggestion do you think it is worth adding these points to the Manual, this is not a critism because you are the Supplier ;) - but again a Good Well Done Dave :)
Sorry for the quality of the attachments :oops: :

IMG_1553.PNG

IMG_1554.PNG

AndreyBear

Post by AndreyBear »

Dave, I saw this in Summer, it is great. Such attention to details!
I have shown all to management, but looks like they forgot, they have some limitations of place on paper also, etc. Anyway I will show it once again, manuals can be revised and printed as new version.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Andrey, just sent you a pm ;)
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Just out of interest I found another supplier of a Strut Kit this being a German Tuning Supplier AHG but at almost double the cost + Shipping of the Upory Kit - Dave ;)

IMG_2900.JPG

AndreyBear

Post by AndreyBear »

We have new design of package, with new brand. What do you think?

IMG_20161113_091844.jpg