GROUP BUY: QQ J11 (>2014) bonnet/hood strut kit

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Thanks for your efforts
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D

nunkyone

Post by nunkyone »

Keep me on the list to
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

BatterBits....Im still in! Thanks in advance...Ian.
Dieselwheasel

Post by Dieselwheasel »

Yes Im still in please and thanks in advance
Nissan Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna Ink Blue, Born 31/1/15 Bonnet hood, sill guards but I want more
BatterBits

Post by BatterBits »

Just a quick note to keep everyone updated,We are still moving forward but have had a delay due to the director of the business in Russia, having been on holiday(he's back now) - and they needed him to open the Paypal account. They suggested using Western Union - but since that would have added £2-3 per order, I decided to wait.I'm still hoping to get delivery before the end of the month but in all probability it's going to roll over into next month...
Regards,

Ian
--
1.5dCi Tekna in Ink blue fitted with Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit
BatterBits

Post by BatterBits »

As you will know, the kits have arrived, some have been sent out, only one has, as yet, been delivered.I* have fitted one to my own car in order to be able to produce an installation document - which has been sent out with the kits.In addition, here is a video of the installation - you will see that the complete job is incredibly easy, and takes about 5 minutes. Apologies for the quality of the video - my first time as a director and editor![TUBE"]]xPgpd2LI7tQ[/TUBE"]]* not really me - honest.
Regards,

Ian
--
1.5dCi Tekna in Ink blue fitted with Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit
Dr_Niss

Post by Dr_Niss »

Can't wait
J11 Tekna 1.6 4WD Ink Blue Collected 26th September 2014
Zunsport Black Grill. Bonnet protector. Bonnet struts. Dashcam.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Ian, having already installed a Kit this is a nice Video showing all what is required. You could even be snapped up by Hollywood for your efforts and give Lauren an Oscar for playing her part so well it just shows how easy it is. Thanks for your efforts in obtaining these Russian Kits, preparing an installation doc and video. I intend to remove the Kit I have and install the new Kit this weekend to compare - Regards Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
tinkler

Post by tinkler »

Thank your for the vid that you have produced , it looks great and i carn't wait to receive themregardsJamie
ebe163

Post by ebe163 »

Hi Batterbits,Just a quick post to say that I am very interested in the Strut KitRegardsebe163
2015 1.6 DIG-T 163 QQ Tekna Pearl White /Premium Pack Chrome /Style Pack Chrome/Cross Over Pack Front & Rear in Pearlescent White/Mirrors Chromed/Bonnet Struts/Wind Deflector Set/Illuminated Side Styling Bars