GROUP BUY: QQ J11 (>2014) bonnet/hood strut kit

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
BatterBits

Post by BatterBits »

I have been able to source the original Russian kit and have an initial batch on order. I can supply a limited quantity at £39.95 plus £3.95 P&P (trackable courier delivery). This is the final price, including import taxes & duty paid. payment would be by PayPal - so we would both be protected.Initially, these are spec'd for the J11(>2014) - if there is interest in the earlier model, then please PM me and I'll see if it's worth while getting a batch of those in too. I'm considering importing these kits for other vehicles too, so if you have an interest, please do let me knowI would expect delivery of the first batch by the end of the month, delivery to you would be within 3 days. I shan't process any payments from you until I receive the shipment - indeed I'm not even telling you how to order at this stage.

SplanK2015-04-07 08:10:43
Regards,

Ian
--
1.5dCi Tekna in Ink blue fitted with Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit

vyper1

Post by vyper1 »

Count me in, although I'm not hoping to be spending much time under the bonnet
New: 2017 1.6T Tekna same as below but Pearl Black, Hood Deflector, Sill Protectors
Old: 2015 1.2T Tekna, Gun Metallic, Panoramic Roof, Chrome Front Lip finisher, Rear Glass Finisher, Trunk Lower Finisher, Door Sill Strips, Mirror Trims, Mud Flaps.
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

I have un-hidden the post by BatterBits (Ian). He has been able to source a quantity of the Russian kits, and there should be enough to complete the existing group buy list on the first page. The people in the current list will be prioritised in order, then any spare kits will then go up for grabs on a first come, first serve basis. Once the kit arrives, which he hopes should be close to the end of the month, he will then organise payment and delivery.
BatterBits

Post by BatterBits »

To confirm, I (will) have sufficient quantities to honour the list in the first post, and I will ( to make life easy for you) assume that everyone on that list still wants one - I'm not in any way suggesting that this is a binding agreement - when the stock arrives in the UK, I will post again.If you have changed your mind, or aren't already on that list, then post here or PM me. - those of you who have already done so, do NOT need to do so again!
Regards,

Ian
--
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Hi Steve: Yes please keep me on your order list and when you require payment I can send it to you via PayPal...Regards Jon
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Beardyman

Post by Beardyman »

Can I just confirm that fitting this kit requires simple nut and bolt work, no drilling etc? (DIY deficient here!)Cheers
1.2 DiG-T TEKNA petrol manual panoramic, nightshade. Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit.
QDay 28.11.2014
BatterBits

Post by BatterBits »

That certainly is my understanding. I intend to provide photos and instructions, hopefully a video (if my car arrives as promised) so you can see how easy it is to install.
Regards,

Ian
--
Beardyman

Post by Beardyman »

Lovely. Thanks for that.
1.2 DiG-T TEKNA petrol manual panoramic, nightshade. Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit.
QDay 28.11.2014
tinkler

Post by tinkler »

Please count me in on the list when the kits arrive
iceman GR

Post by iceman GR »

Count me in, too! Thanks in advance!
Qashqai 1,5, Acenta Premium, Black, Chrome Premium Pack, Side Chrome, Roof Rails (11/2014) SOLD 1/2017