Safe-D-Guard dog grill

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
Professorib

Post by Professorib »

HiI have a 6 month old safe-d-guard dog grill for a 2014 QQ. This is really clean and was used 5 or 6 times. Its made of ABS acrylic so its really difficult to take photographs of [clear plastic"]]. I bought it new from the company. Genuine reason for sale - we had to take our German Shepherd pup back to the breeder as she developed antisocial behaviours and was too difficult to handle in public. Every time she was in the car this guard worked perfectly so I can highly recommend it.It is made from the same stuff that riot shields are made from is completely see though you really wouldn't know it was fitted - there are no bars or grill to see in the rear view mirror.More info here http://www.boot-buddy.com/all-products/safe-d-guardCost £80 plus delivery would be happy with £45Would prefer pick-up but can post [buyer pays"]]Ian

Professorib

Post by Professorib »

Still available and open to offers
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Not sure if it will help you but we have the self same thing but together with the two other items you ready do need. That being the liner and the rubber non-slip mat. It really is a superb piece of kit albeit not the cheapest by any means - they're worth it as the wife might say (two Cairn Terriers). So, £45 is a steal really.
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
D1eam

Post by D1eam »

Was very interested in getting this item. Thank you Peter for advise too...on contacting the makers they have said
"In most cases we have found that vehicles with a panoramic (glass) roof option fitted have a slightly different roof shape. For this reason we would not recommend purchasing our Safe-D-Guard product if your car has this option fitted as this product is designed to fit closely to the shape of the standard vehicle. ".

So in short if you fancy one of these but have a panoramic roof they suggest it won't fit.
D1eam a little dream of me 😉
1.2 xtronic Tekna gunmetal grey picked up June 26 2015
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

That doesn't make sense to me at all. The guard fits well forward of the panoramic roof.Cheerspeter
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
Jhare

Post by Jhare »

Think there must be something different as Travall, who also manufacture a dog guard for the QQ, specify different guards for panoramic and non-panoramic roof versions www.travall.co.uk/nissan/qashqai-2014-/ ... rd-tdg1451
2014 Tekna 1.2 DIG-T in Magnetic Red
D1eam

Post by D1eam »

Checked out Travall. It's out of stock at moment. Cheers for info
D1eam a little dream of me 😉
1.2 xtronic Tekna gunmetal grey picked up June 26 2015
johno8660

Post by johno8660 »

Hi guys not sure if this is the right thread but.... i am looking for a ramp for my choc lab to get in and out of the boot and wondering if any qashqai owners have 1 and can recomend make etc that works with the car and a big dog?
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Sorry ! but I do not want to Take Over this Topic, but a question was asked. Try : www.petsmart.com / www.petco.com / www.drsfostersmith.com Ort eBay / Amazon, these could have what you are looking for - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

One of the joys of a forum are the wanderings as we move from point to point. In this case certainly no harm done I think that we've finished with the Dog Guards for now. Might be a good idea to change the thread to Dog Accessories?