ACES DVD AUTO FOLDING KIT QQ2014

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
Ozrockit

Post by Ozrockit »

Item: ACES DVD FOLDING MIRROR KITLocation: AUSTRALIA will post worldwideItem Condition: FITTED ONCE Reason for selling: edited...After a substantial amount of effort and time I was not able to get this working, AcesDVD assures me that there is nothing wrong with the Kit nor their instructions, so I sell this with great confidence as a working unit. As I am in a hurry for my money, and postage takes a month from the UK so I though I would see if I could sell this and post it direct to the buyer. If no interest prior to next Friday I will return to Aces as they have agreed to refund less postage/paypal costs. regardsRod Price and price conditions: paypalPostage/Collection: Postage worldwideExtra Info: $55 Australian +postage or 35UK +postageI have a full set of CURRENT photos, of how to fit.Pictures:

Ozrockit2015-01-30 11:54:46
J11 2.0L Petrol

AcesDvds

Post by AcesDvds »

RodneyI suggest you put your obnoxious E-mail's you have sent us and how rude you have been when everyone has tried to help you Rodney.So don't just put up our final answer to you....."done everything to help you, maybe you are just not
up to doing the job"Was only mentioned not up to the job when you slatted us about installation guide was rubbish.Everyone else has done it....... Shawn
Ozrockit

Post by Ozrockit »

I was hoping to get my money quicker, if I have no bites this week I will return as agreed.
J11 2.0L Petrol
AcesDvds

Post by AcesDvds »

Thank you for Editing your first comments to the better comments now.Havent got any problem with what you try to do with the kit as at this time it is yours till we receive back and can refund you.......Also we haven't charged you PayPal fees........You are getting a Full refund of the item.After we get the unit it will be tested and if found faulty we will refund you your shipping costs alsoShawn
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

I would defend Aces on this item. I thought the instruction video was first class and easy to follow, Shawn on the telephone was very helpful and was sympathetic to my fitting concerns. There was no need as it was easy to fit and works as it should.The wiring is simple, the hardest bit is removing the trim as it was well put together, in spite of comments about poor Nissan quality from some.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
AcesDvds

Post by AcesDvds »

Hi JohnFantastic comm's much appreciated.....We try and bend over backwards to help in every way shape or form not just with our products,with anything any one calls and ask's for helpYes some will have problems as some are not as clever as others which is very understandable, the 2014 kits are harder to install than the 2007/2013 kits,there's no doubt about it.It's just a shame The guy can not find the 1 trigger feed,with a tester he could find a close pulse wire, which being in Australia maybe the wiring is different,i do not know....but from pictures looks the same.These have been fitted all around the world in RHD and LHD QQ's the trigger feed is a Grey wire.By testing for a close trigger feed will not harm the car to test as the kits only have 5Amp fuse and this would blow before anything else.....we tested the kit on every single wire in the loom before deciding to use the Black trigger feed.Once again thank you Shawn
AcesDvds2015-01-30 15:21:14
Ozrockit

Post by Ozrockit »

J11 2.0L Petrol
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Play nice guys! I didn't see the original "before edit" post, however seems as though some feathers have been ruffled. I have received no complaint about this tread so i'm not going to lock it but going to keep a close eye on it!