2014 towbar for sale

Buy and Sell your QQ stuff here!
nissanskyliner

Post by nissanskyliner »

Item: 1x fixed towbar and electrics to fit a 20014 Qashqai I think there is a relay in there everything you need for it to work will be included along with some extra items ill give if we meet to help you make most of carLocation: is Suffolk/Norfolk border NR14 6ST but again if arranged i could drive up if you want to help remove it so open to negotiationItem condition: Towbar is 3 months old and professionaly fitted used handfull of times and all looking and working as they shouldReason for selling: my car is being returned in 2 weeks and I wont get no use from it in shedPrice: £200 conditions negotaible in bacon sarnies and tea if you want it dropped off lolCollection welcomed delivery we can chat about not sure on posting on how to do it or the cost to be honestPictures: can be sent by text if you need them but its a fixed towbar in blackIn Suffolk NR14 6ST I have a proffesionaly fitted towbar that is fixed (not detatchable) although does not set reverse alarms off and you can visably see the ball in camera handy when matching up for saleUsed a few times with garden trailer this includes all the wires and boxes and if you want to be brave and remove it from car and refit to your car I will help outId like £200 for everything and if im not bid on price the winner will recieve a little extra probably to make there trip enjoyableI dont do posting simply as theres problems but would consider driving car up to have removed if fuel covered and a bacon sarnie with tea is offeredFor information / contact details or a phone chat to discuss this please email me onxxxsammmyxxx@aol.com and wife will deal with this

nissanskyliner2014-09-30 09:05:52

nissanskyliner

Post by nissanskyliner »

There is no bumper cuts for this by the way simply remove bumper insert and replace bumper minus some polysterene took the fitter around 90 minutes to fit so allow all day to remove and refit lol
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

What a shame I'm in Scotland, as otherwise I'd be straight in there as a towbar is at the top of my wanted list.
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
nissanskyliner

Post by nissanskyliner »

Id of love to oblige but thats a little too far to drive up (least if I did I wouldnt need a passport now lol)They were when fitted around £350 im assuming they have come down in price now if I get time ill look into maybe trying to box it up but id bet the parcel service would be expensive not to mention when it was fitted there was a lot of assembly before it was installed so idealy park 2 cars next to each other strip one build another and you can compare where wires go etc lolDont be fooled onto paying for the detatchable ones as this hasnt set off the sensors and you can see the top of the towball in the camera so you look a pro when backing up leaving a milimetre gap despite the trailer being small lol
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Please read: http://www.qashqaiownersclub.co.uk/foru ... 05.htmlAnd update your first post accordingly! Ta
nissanskyliner

Post by nissanskyliner »

My apologise but didnt notice the rules and unsure how to update a post so ill add information here other than photos simply as thats beyond me at moment but happy to txt some pics if anyone mails me your number but hopefully you will take the offer of help with removal and me help with refitting so its nice and easyItem. 1x fixed towbar and electrics to fit a 20014 Qashqai I think there is a relay in there everything you need for it to work will be included along with some extra items ill give if we meet to help you make most of carLocation is Suffolk/Norfolk border NR14 6ST but again if arranged i could drive up if you want to help remove it so open to negotiationItem condition. Towbar is 3 months old and professionaly fitted used handfull of times and all looking and working as they shouldReason for selling. my car is bieng returned in 2 weeks and I wont get no use from it in shedPrice £200 conditions negotaible in bacon sarnies and tea if you want it dropped off lolCollection welcomed delivery we can chat about not sure on posting on how to do it or the cost to be honestPictures can be sent by text if you need them but its a fixed towbar in blackThx mods if theres anything else let me know but if messaged it emails me ill come answerIm not a mechanic but have fitted towbars on older cars obviously the fitting side is done at buyers riskI observed the work when fitted to mine and the rear bumper removal didnt seem like rocket science and there is no bumper cuts i am aware of
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

Ta, at least you have tried so I have updated your first post :)
nissanskyliner

Post by nissanskyliner »

Thanks Splank still for sale but now removed from the car after 1 OctoberCan confirm this is made by Witter and all the parts are there, willing to drive up and meet buyer if we arrange before hand within reason and I honestly believe when it comes to posting its cheaper to buy one of these fitted rather than second hand then pay for delivery and again for fitting considering obviously a fitted towbar comes with a warranty as Royal mail quote considering its awkward size around £35 which to me is simply dumb when in our cars that would cover a 350 mile drive
Deleted User 1450

Post by Deleted User 1450 »

Have you still got this, or have you sold it?